Free collection of beautiful vector icons for your web pages.
CAN bus pressure sensor
This page presents a pressure sensor based on an ATmega32M1 and 25MPP-02 with an embedded CAN bus interface.
This board can measure pressure in range from 0 to 37 kPa.
The first part of the schematics contains the microcontroller with external devices:
- one LED for debugging;
- an ISP connector (In System Programming);
- a CAN bus interface based on MCP2562 transceiver.
The second part of the schematics contains sensors circuitry:
- an LMV321LT for generatig a constant current;
- the pressure sensor (25MPP-02) manufactured by Omron;
- an instrumentation amplifier for interfacing the ADC of the microcontroller.
EAGLE PCB project, Solidworks files, BOM (Bill of Material), pictures, etc. can be downloaded here:
Last update : 10/26/2019