Free collection of beautiful vector icons for your web pages.
ZigBee shield for Arduino
This page presents an Arduino shield for ZigBee communication. The shield
is based on the ATREB233-XPRO board.
This board embeds a 2.4GHz Zigbee (802.15.4) Transceiver AT86RF233.
As explained previously, the board is build around the 2.4GHz Zigbee (802.15.4) Transceiver AT86RF233.
- The pins GND and 3.3V are for power supply.
- The pins 6, 11, 12 and 13 are for SPI communication.
- The pin 8 is for reseting the AT86RF233.
- The pin 7 if for switching the tranceiver in sleep mode.
- The pin 2 is an interupt, for example when a frame is received.
Here is how the Arduino is connected to the ATREB233-XPRO board.
Here is the general schematic. The 3 LEDs and the button is for debug purposes.
Rooting the PCB is quite simple, here is the final result:
Last update : 03/21/2021